Shrimp and Asparagus
( Can substitute crab meat for shrimp)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or grape seed oil
- 1 pound peeled shrimp
- 1 bundle chopped asparagus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1/2 cup broth (or water)
Preparation: (15 min)
1) Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add the shrimp, asparagus, lemon juice, garlic, and ginger to the pan.
3) Cook about 2 minutes, then stir and cook another 5 minutes.
4) Add the broth and simmer until the asparagus is tender, 2-4 minutes.